I will be visiting Seattle in October to celebrate my 30th birthday. I’m extremely excited, words can not express how excited I am. Back in the summer of 2006 I was able to pass by Seattle when I went to Yakima Washington. However, I didn’t get to fully enjoy Seattle. Now it’s my time to explore the city. Here is my bucket list for Seattle. If y’all have any other recommendations, please let me know.
- Kerry Park: Apparently, the best place to take a picture of the city.
- Pike’s Place Market: A farmer’s market that I want to check out. It also has the first Starbucks and a Gum wall that I will contribute to.
- Space Needle Observation Deck: Where I can see a 360 view of beautiful Seattle. The observation deck also has a restaurant but I will not be going to the restaurant.
- Seattle Great Wheel (Ferries Wheel): I heard this is the largest ferries wheel in the west coast. That is defiantly a must see and more beautiful views.
- Puget Sound Ferry: Of course, I have to take a ferry ride here.
- West lake Center or Pacific Place to shop: shopping break!
- Museum of Pop Culture: a non-profit museum and it’s dedicated to the history of popular music, science fiction, and pop culture. This is something my boyfriend and I really want to see.
- Discovery Park: Seattle’s largest public park and it contains 11.81 miles of walking trails. I want to be able to walk and enjoy the city.
- Check out the Coffee Culture: Other than visiting the first Starbucks, I want to check out some local coffee shops there. Since Seattle has a huge coffee culture.
Hopefully, my bucket list can be accomplished but either way I’m just happy to be visiting Seattle.