In honor of Texas Independence day recently, I created a Texas Bucket List. I have lived in Texas all my life and I love it, it’s home. However, there is a lot places in Texas I haven’t visited. Texas is a big state, so it should’t come to a surprise. I’m good with lists and I decided to share my list here, for the blogging world to see. I’m hoping to accomplish this list soon and take a lot pictures. Also, I hope to help tourists or other Texas natives with this Texas Bucket List. This is my list of 10:
- Hike Enchanted Rock. Located in Fredericksburg Texas. After, I will reward myself with wine.
- Hamilton Pool is located in Dripping Springs. I have been trying to visit this natural pool for years, I will make it happen this summer. Keep in mind, you need to schedule a visit to this beautiful pool on their website.
- Visit artsy Marfa Texas. Even though Marfa is in the middle of the desert, they have amazing galleries, boutique shops, and a cosmopolitan dinning scene.
- Big Bend National Park
- Eat deep fired food at the State Fair of Texas. The fair is located every year around September or October in Dallas Texas.
- Swim in the natural-fed spring Krause Spring. It’s located in Spicewood Texas and it’s a family owned property.
- Watch a sea turtle hatch in South Padre Island.
- See another Texas beach, Port Aransas.
- Do a brewery tour for Spoetzl Brewery in Shiner TX. This happens to be the oldest brewery in Texas, stated in 1909.
- Finish visiting the mission trails in San Antonio TX.
I have no idea when I will complete this list but that’s the fun in it. It gives me something to look forward too. Also, I would live to see y’all s state lists!