I was nominated by Cracking Adulthood for The Mystery Blogger Award. Thanks again!! Be sure to check out her blog for inspiration and traveling. I know, I will be.
Here it goes
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me:
- I use to want to be a broadcast journalist or own a restaurant (even though I don’t cook).
- I had a pet Chinchilla named Kirby but had to give her away due to college apartment rules.
- My dream is to live Seattle but I do not know if I could get use to the rain. I think for Seattle it’s worth it.
(Clicking on the links will lead you to the blogger’s latest post)
That’s What Sarah Said
Always a Foreigner
Don’t Give a Jam
Single in the Suburbs
Life as Leah Knows
Jason likes to travel
List Five blog
For the Love of Wanderlust
Cracking Adulthood Questions:
What is your favourite Animal?
I like cats. They’re are so cute and I feel they’re misunderstood but I really believe cats love their humans. I know my cat does.
Who do you gain inspiration from?
My close friends, they’re so supportive and positive. Whenever, I have a bad day I vent to them and I feel better. They not only listen to me but they’re truly understanding of any situation I am. They help get me through everyday and remain positive.
If money and travel were not limited, how would you spend your dream day?
At the beach for sure laying on the sand and listening to the waves. I imagine it not being crowded, a couple of people here and there. I would want to have access to a black beach or a green beach. I hear Hawaii has a variety of different beaches. That’s probably where I want to go and maybe have a drink in hand. I would want my dream day to be really relaxing.
Do you prefer movies, tv, or books?
Probably movies because I can find the ending quicker than a tv show or book. TV shows I have to wait till the next season to find out what happens but I still watch them. Books would be my second choice, since they describe the story more in detail and you find the ending quicker than a tv show.
What is your comfort food?
Mashed Potatoes. It’s a perfect side dish for almost every meal and they’re delicious. It’s also amazing just to have them by themselves.
What is your favorite childhood memory?
Why did you start your blog, what inspired you?
What Mythical creature do you wish existed?
How would you survive a zombie Apocalypse?
If you can switch careers, what career would you choose?
Do not feel pressured to answer the questions but if you want to answer them, I look forward to your answers!